Immigration Attorney Clarissa M. Kalil offers a full range of immigration services with an outstanding record of success. We take pride in the thorough preparation that we bring to each individual case. Our goal is to find the best solution to your immigration problem. As immigrant lawyers, we specialize in family and employment-based immigration. Attorney Clarissa M. Kalil represents individuals and businesses in the Boston area and nationwide in obtaining all categories of visas, as well as in the process of acquiring permanent residency or green card status.
The Law Offices of Attorney Clarissa M. Kalil is a Boston immigration law firm with a particular expertise in representing people in Immigration Court who are facing deportation and who are in removal or deportation proceedings. Attorney Clarissa M. Kalil fights to win release from custody with immigration bonds for immigrants who are detained by the Department of Homeland Security, DHS. To discuss your immigration case with an experienced and thoroughly knowledgeable immigrant lawyer, please contact our office.
What we can do for you
Based in United States, Attorney Clarissa M. Kalil is an immigrant lawyer who will:
- Serve your business-related immigration needs
- Help you become a permanent resident through a self-petition based on a National Interest Waiver or EB-1A case
- Recommend the best way for you to get a work permit, green card, citizenship, and other immigration benefits
- Help you obtain a green card through marriage to a U.S. citizen
- Reunite your family by helping your immediate relatives obtain a green card
- Defend you from deportation or removal by representing you in Immigration Court
- Enable you to realize your dream of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- Appeal the denial of your immigration case to the Board of Immigration Appeals and beyond to federal court
- Prepare successful immigration waivers to help you overcome problems related to criminal convictions, fraud, or immigration violations
- Protect you in the United States through asylum or withholding of removal
If you would like to speak to an accomplished and honest immigrant lawyer whose goal is to help you address your immediate immigration concerns and achieve your long-term immigration goals, please call (857)218-0400 to schedule a consultation at our office.